Monday, December 3, 2007

Finally...How TO Manifest Abundance

Tired of reading how not to manifest abundance? Well your wait is over. Here is the story of my finally learning to manifest abundance.

The Complete Circle I've Made

Two years ago on this day I could not imagine my having any value as a human being, so great was my depression regarding the failure of my investments and having put my family's well-being at risk. I've stated in this blog that I thought about self-harm; I don't mention that to add hype to this story, but I might've considered that option if I could've figured out a way for my family to collect on my life insurance policy afterwards.

And today, as I write this, I await one more "yes" and I'll have gotten my lending institutions to forgive every loan I had defaulted upon. I'm talking over $700,000 worth of loans! And the most amazing part of that story is: these loans have all been forgiven in the span of only four months!

I only had the first loan forgiven in August of 2007!

Imagine Getting to Slay the Dragon (That You Created!) and Rescue the Princess

In addition to the $700,000 of debt I've washed away in the last four months, I've also manifested over $60,000 in cold, hard cash which I've used to pay off other debts. Sound unbelievable? It's not. It's real. It's verifiable. It's true.

Can you imagine my happiness, joy, and pride? Being able to face my family (and, more importantly, my own reflection) and say, "We're almost completely on the other side of this nightmare. We didn't lose our house. We didn't lose our possessions. We didn't get publicly humiliated." What would it mean to you to be able to say those things, in a similar situation, to your loved ones?

It means the world to me!

Bear in mind that I started trying to get these loans forgiven (and make money to pay off additional debts) way back in December of 2005. From December, 2005 to July, 2007 nothing happened. I found one disappointment after another; one closed door after another. No loans forgiven/no money for debt repayment.

How Did I Do It?

What happened last July? What unleashed this torrent of money from the universe?

To answer that question, let's back track a bit. And we'll start doing that next time. There's so much more to tell!

Stay tuned...

To the God in You,
Gregory K

By the way, if you're interested in learning about the very real science behind the law of attraction and how to manifest abundance, read my lens on Squidoo.


P.S. It occurs to me that if, at any point, it appears I'm minimizing or trivializing the stress I placed upon my family or the strength and support they have shown me (and each other) throughout this ordeal, then I am really off base! God bless my family...for sticking by me and for loving me.

No comments: