Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Deliberate Attraction and Your Immediate Results

If you read my last blog post, please understand that I really did everything that I wrote. And I still really do those things. That process of moving deliberately up the emotional chart really manifests abundance because it is based on real, verifiable science.

Immediate Results?

And here’s a really cool thing about that process of deliberately attracting I described to you in my last blog post. When you are using that process you will start deliberately attracting different things on the very first day.

You won’t attract things that match your exact, ultimate desires. But you will deliberately attract things a little closer to your desires than when you were vibrating at the level of the next lowest emotion. Remember that your thoughts are tangible things and they attract like-vibrations, just like every other thing in the universe.


  • The better feeling the emotion, the higher the frequency at which your thoughts are vibrating.


  • The higher the frequency at which your thoughts are vibrating, the higher the frequency of what you’re deliberately attracting.


  • The higher the frequency of what you’re deliberately attracting, the closer to your desires those things you manifest will be.



The Quantum Field Gives You What You Ask For

It's all very logical and scientific, really.

The quantum field doesn’t pick and choose. Nor does it judge. The quantum field manifests what you tell it to manifest. And you tell it to manifest things with your beliefs (see my lens on manifesting abundance to learn how this works – scientifically).

You can learn whether your beliefs are telling the quantum field to deliberately attract what you desire by paying attention to your feelings. We’ve now come full circle back to my last post – your feelings (good or bad) tell you whether your beliefs are aligned with your desires (good feelings) or not (bad feelings).

I was so desperate to be debt free that I was willing to monitor my feelings constantly and, when I felt bad feelings, do whatever it took to get back to feeling good. Not feeling good just about getting out of debt, but feeling good about everything in my life. And sometimes the irony is that you can’t start feeling good until you agreed to start being honest and face the bad feelings.

Don’t worry; when you perform the process I’ve described, you won’t be dwelling on negative things. You’ll only be looking honestly at things you’ve believed everyday anyway! You’ll be shining the light of day upon them and watching them shrivel up as you move your way up the emotional chart!

Please post comments if you have any questions. I’ll be continuing to share this wonderful journey with you…




To the God in You,
Gregory K

By the way, if you're interested in learning about the very real science behind the law of attraction and how to manifest abundance, read my lens on Squidoo.

No comments: