Monday, December 17, 2007

Deliberate Attraction and Coaching Myself Up the Emotional Scale

Next I used an emotional guidance chart from Esther and Jerry Hicks Ask and It Is Given. The chart is a gradated feelings hierarchy ranging from the lowest emotion (depression) to the highest emotion (joy).

I asked myself to take the topic “being in debt.” I wrote about my heartfelt desires regarding this topic – as vividly detailed as possible. I wanted to be debt free; I wanted to get out of this disaster!

Then I wrote about my current feelings regarding being in debt. I forced myself to be brutally honest, no matter how painful. Ignoring how I thought I “ought to feel” about it (the type of Band-Aid, “positive thinking” I had engaged in previously), I found myself way down on the lower end of the emotions chart.

I was now very aware of both my desire to not be in debt and also my current feelings about being in debt. Now the healing began. Now I started to heal the divide between my current feelings and my desires.

After writing about my current feelings on the topic, I identified myself on the chart of emotions. I was way depressed as you’ve read.

Each day hereafter I coached myself (I’m a great coach, especially for helping people do “inside work”) to raise my feelings ONE emotion per day. I went up the emotional chart one feeling at a time, one feeling a day.

The system is so magical because I began to manifest different things on the very first day, since “anger” is a stronger, more positive vibration than “depression.” My vibration rose, slowly but surely, as high “freedom”. And magic happened every step of the way because I taught myself how to see it.

More about teaching myself to see the magic of deliberate attraction later. If you have specific questions, by the way, feel free to post them in the "Comments" section.


To the God in You,
Gregory K

By the way, if you're interested in learning about the very real science behind the law of attraction and how to manifest abundance, read my lens on Squidoo.

No comments: