Saturday, December 8, 2007

Deliberately Attracting an Amazing Family

Let me pause my story for a moment. For all the failures in my life, there was one thing I managed to attract in abundance.

An amazing family.

My journey of self-discovery, and finally learning to manifest abundance, did not cause any actual casualties in my family. But it could have.

My wife, my children, and I are still intact and stronger than ever today. I believe we are a stronger family, not in spite of the struggles we’ve had, but because of them. But I cannot and will not speak flippantly about my family’s perspective of this journey.

While they may have strengthened us, my wife and children did not ask me for these struggles. My wife and children trusted me to take care of them and to tell them the truth. For a number of years, no matter what my intentions were, I betrayed that trust.

Lesser people would have left me. I cannot overstate this. So great was the stress my get-rich-quick schemes caused.

A lesser woman than my wife would not, could not, have done the work necessary to keep our family together. I love her. I will forever be in her debt. And my admiration for her is immense.

To family members outside my wife and children, there is immense praise to be given as well. My sister, parents, in-laws, and extended family have all been honest with me and lent their support and help in the best, most caring way they can give it. Thank you!

This post is necessary energy needing release into the universe. Thank you for reading it and helping this energy have the attention and growth it deserves!

To the God in You,
Gregory K

By the way, if you're interested in learning about the very real science behind the law of attraction and how to manifest abundance, read my lens on Squidoo.

No comments: