Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Deliberate Attraction and a "Dirty Word"

I have another website I’ve worked on for three years. Something I write with, and for, my dad. I’ve enjoyed working on it (there are hundreds of pages on this site and all of it great, free, and very helpful information), but it’s never been very profitable. I’ve averaged around $10 a day from the site.

I realized, as I watched my debts wash away, that I can apply the same process I’ve described in this blog to anything in my life. Why not apply this process to my website, I thought?

Why not deliberately attract wealth through my website? Why limit myself to erasing debt with deliberate attraction? Why not take action “moving forward” and creating wealth using deliberate attraction.

Get Ready...I’m Going to Write About a Dirty Word

Ahh, but there’s a “four letter word” to many students of deliberate attraction!

ACTION

Many of you have seen the movie, The Secret, and are now sitting on your couch meditating about money. And you’re wondering where that money is! You might even be getting discouraged about deliberate attraction and feeling ready to call it a scam.

It is true that your thoughts are the most important things. And it is also true that how you feel about what you do will always trump what you do. But there is another aspect to deliberate attraction that you must understand before you can have more money, relationships, jobs, homes, etc.

The Universe is Really a Giant Mirror

The universe flows back to you want you put out. This is why action is important. And should not be a “dirty word” to deliberate attractors.

There is nothing mystical about this concept, it is just as scientific as anything else related to deliberate attraction. If you could put on special “quantum glasses,” you would see that the universe in which we live is nothing but a big field of vibrating energy made of, mostly, nitrogen, carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. Sort of like those scenes in the movie, The Matrix, where the main character suddenly sees the world as a computer program.

You don’t actually have to create money, all you have to do is release it from its state of potential. That’s great news, right? Except, for some people, the money they desire might as well be locked up in Fort Knox!

This is why it can be so frustrating to sit on your couch and meditate, yet no money appears. Your money remains in a state of potentiality. And that can make you feel like deliberate attraction is just another new age scam!

Have you ever felt that frustrated? Of course you have. And here’s where action comes to your rescue!

I’ll soon describe the action I’m taking with my website and the results I’m getting. I have no doubt that by copying my actions you’ll be deliberately creating all sorts things you desire.




To the God in You,
Gregory K


By the way, if you're interested in learning about the very real science behind the law of attraction and how to manifest abundance, read my lens on Squidoo.

No comments: