Thursday, November 29, 2007

How Not to Manifest Abundance (Part Three)

Back to my personal story...

As you recall from my first post to this blog, I tried to learn manifesting abundance from the masters. I utilized recognized experts in quantum physics, human potential, psychology, and motivation to succeed in the manner I desired. But I just wasn't capable of really learning and incorporating the key to manifesting abundance.

So I failed miserably (as you've read).

The Key to Manifesting Abundance

What is the key? Well, believe it or not, the key to manifesting abundance is not action! I took action out the wazoo; I took action using the advice and counsel of mentors and experts.

Yet I still failed miserably.

So what is the key? Why, in the midst of my actions guided by my mentors and experts, did I fail to manifest abundance? And why, in the midst of what most people would call a financial and emotional nightmare, did I put it all together and begin to manifest abundance in the short span of four months?

The key to manifesting abundance is how you feel. But you already knew that. Because you read my last post.

But it is oh-so true!

Where I Went Wrong Trying to Manifest Abundance

Let's look at what was going on, with the benefit of hindsight, while I was failing so miserably:

  • I wanted to become rich to fill a void in my life. I wanted to manifest abundance so I could feel safe, secure, and happy. I "needed" to manifest abundance so I could feel this way.


  • Despite all the action, then, I was "lacking" and I "needed" to manifest abundance so I could feel fulfilled. Which means my dominant emotions were scarcity, lack, and need.


  • No matter how much action I took, and no matter how inspired and/or well-guided that action was, I was destined to fail. I cannot manifest abundance when my dominant feelings are scarcity, lack, and need. That will never happen for anyone!


  • All my positive affirmations, positive prayers, positive thoughts, positive words, and positive actions, therefore, were nothing more than a thin veneer covering a vast ocean of scarcity, lack, and need. And the ocean of need was way more powerful than my positive words and actions (being said and done without positive feelings behind them)!


  • In the end, my true beliefs (of scarcity, lack, and need), and the negative feelings they produced, manifested a reality in great contrast to my desires.


  • I failed; I landed on my face. I put my entire family, and my own life, in jeopardy. All because I didn't understand that how I felt about what I was doing was a million times more important than what I was doing!



That brings us to the questions: What did I begin to do differently? And how much abundance, exactly, have I manifested?

All in due time, my friend. There is so much more to tell...and I'm telling it all right here!

To the God in You,
Gregory K

By the way, if you're interested in learning about the very real science behind the law of attraction and how to manifest abundance, read my lens on Squidoo.

No comments: