Tuesday, November 27, 2007

How Not to Manifest Abundance (Part Two)

Here is part two of my story of how to fail completely and find everything you've ever wanted in the process.

As mentioned earlier, my family was aghast to learn of my (now apparently) foolish, rash, immature, and impulsive "investments" which had put us in debt to the tune of $1,000,000! I'm lucky I have a family committed to staying together, because people of lesser spiritual fortitude would have left me (and I wouldn't have blamed them!)

When I made these "investments" I was 100% certain they would make me and my family rich. Why was I so sure? Because I followed all the advice of the great spiritual/financial gurus I mentioned in my first post to this blog. How could I fail?

The Worst Investments I Ever Made (Were the Best Thing I Ever Did)

When the "stuff" finally hit the fan and I came clean with my bankrupting actions, I was at rock bottom. I've already mentioned the suicidal ideas and that was no joke. Although I didn't want to abandon my family with such a self-centered act, it was hard for me to find any value in myself.

It was at this rock bottom that I let go of everything I "knew" and became teachable. I was given the gift of desperation! I was like a clay pot which had been broken back down to the clay from which it was formed (and I was willing to get back on the wheel and be reformed - I was ready to truly listen and learn for the first time in my life).

I don't want to minimize the pain I caused my family. My actions affected them deeply and I have no desire to trivialize that. But this blog is about how I finally learned to manifest abundance; how I finally learned the secret to using the laws of quantum physics to create a life of my dreams.

Does it seem unreal or impossible that, out of the ashes of failure I've described, I can now say I'm living my dream life? Perhaps. But it's 100% true!

More to come soon...much more!

To the God in You,
Gregory K

By the way, if you're interested in learning about the very real science behind the law of attraction and how to manifest abundance, read my lens on Squidoo.

No comments: