Friday, January 4, 2008

Deliberate Attraction - Where's Gregory?

Wondering where the heck I am?

I'm working hard on a new website which will be the answer to many, many of your questions...and your dreams.

To do so I'm manifesting some new skills. Like learning Dreamweaver!

I told my wife that I had to learn a new software program to build my new site and she said, "Great! How lucky for you!"

I said, "Wait a minute...did you hear what I said?"

She retorted, "Isn't that what your site is all about? New perspectives?"

Touche'

I'll continue to be in touch and I'll announce it here when the new site manifests.


To the God in You,
Gregory K

By the way, if you're interested in learning about the very real science behind the law of attraction and how to manifest abundance, read my lens on Squidoo.

No comments: